Wash Hands Frequently
Increased frequency of handwashing is one of the most effective means of preventing the spread of illness
Cover Your Cough Diligently
Covering our cough can help reduce the risk to others by reducing aerosolized respiratory droplets
Avoid Touching Your Face
Touching a surface that harbors viruses and then touching nose, mouth, or eyes is a primary mode of transmission
Stay Home If You Are Sick
If at all possible, stay home when you are not feeling well. Social isolation can do much to stop the spread of viral infections
This clinic is sponsored by Josephine County Public Health and has now been expanded to include group 6.
- Adults ages 45 to 64 with one or more underlying condition with increased risk.
- Migrant and seasonal farm workers
- Seafood and agricultural workers
- Food processing workers
- People living in low-income, senior congregate and independent living facilities
- Sheltered and unsheltered individuals experiencing houselessness
- People displaced by wildfires
- Wildland firefighters
- Pregnant people 16 and older
Please see the link below for information regarding current eligibility in Oregon. Oregon Covid Vaccine Info
Clinic Hours and Location
March 26 10am to 1pm, March 30 - April 2 10am to 5pm, April 6 and April 8 10am to 5pm
735 SW 6th St, Grants Pass
Josephine County Vaccine Clinic
We are proud to be offering these vaccines in collaboration with Josephine County Public Health. Vaccine supply is limited, if you are eligible to receive the vaccine or know someone who is, please click on the Schedule Now button above to schedule a time to be vaccinated. For more information from Josephine County, please click on the link below. Josephine County COVID-19 Vaccine Info
Get Vaccinated Oregon
Use this tool designed by the Oregon Health Authority to check your eligibility for vaccination, receive updates and notification of local providers when you are eligible to receive a vaccine. Get Vaccinated Oregon
Jackson County HHS
Link to Jackson County Health and Human Service's most recent information on Covid Vaccination. Jackson County COVID-19 Vaccine
Josephine County Public Health
Link to Josephine County Puplic Health's most recent information on Covid Vaccination. Josephine County COVID-19 Vaccine
Guidelines for your encounter
The safety of our patients, employees, and the community at large is of the highest priority at Valley Immediate Care. With that in mind, please be aware of the precautions and limitations we are putting in place during the Coronavirus outbreak to protect you, as well as everyone else.
- If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms and have a mask, please wear it when presenting to the clinic, or accept one offered to you by our staff upon arrival.
- In an effort to limit exposure, we are asking patients not to bring unnecessary company with them to the clinic and to ask family members to remain outside of the clinic unless absolutely necessary to directly aid with the patient encounter. For patient encounters strictly for asymptomatic COVID testing, we are performing these visits curbside with patients remaining in their vehicles.
- We are offering COVID-19 testing on a scheduled basis only through our online check in system presently.
- We are offering two types of testing presently that test for acute infection. We offer a rapid antigen testing in house with a 15 minute turnaround time for results as well as PCR testing which is processed through Labcorp with a 3 to 5 day turnaround time.